Saturday, May 25, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Fore!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening...if it IS a good morning,afternoon or evening, which I doubt.

Welcome to the blog, I'm Steve, and my beloved New York Rangers have just been defeated by the Boston
Bruins.

At least you can't say they didn't try, they DID try, there were times when they could be very trying.

If only ALL  their players were healthy.

If only John Tortorella didn't scratch Ryan Callahan.

Unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way.

Now,the Rangers move from the ice of Madison  Square Garden to the golf course.

Hope they at least get a good score on the links.

Good luck to the Boston Bruins and all their fans in the Hub City.

The best team won.

Rangers, like the old song goes, I'll "See you in September."

Thanks for the memories.

And thank you for reading this special Breaking News portion of Steve's Blog that I wish I didn't have to write.

But, as the Beatles sang, "La-la, how the life goes on."

And I live to blog another day.

Until then, this is your announcer saying Happy Trails, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment