Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ruh-Roh, Raggy! (An in-joke for all you Scooby-Doo fans.)

I just realized, I LOST POLAND! What's up with that? Did you see me make EVEN ONE POLISH JOKE?!?

That's what you get for trusting a country where they stand on long lines to buy bread!

OK, Poland, since you threw me in the Dumpster, you've left me with no other choice:

Why don't Poles have freckles?
They keep falling off their faces!

What do 1492 and 1776 have in common?
They're adjoining rooms at the Warsaw Hilton!

And let this be a lesson to you, Poland! Start reading me again or I'm going to start quoting Archie Bunker!
(Come to think of it, I wash my hands of this whole Poland business! Ann Curry, it seems they'd rather talk to YOU! They're YOUR problem now!)

Steve

(All kidding aside, I hope Ann  Curry returns Stateside to the TODAY show. Since she left for Poland, they've gone to You-Know-Where in a handbasket! But I STILL hate being dumped by Poland!)

No comments:

Post a Comment