Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#77 Special Election Night Bulletin!

ICEBERG RIGHT  AHEAD!

Bill deBlasio has been elected Mayor of New York which can only mean one thing:

Welcome back to the Bad Old Days.

Goodbye tourists, hello terrorists.

Goodbye Radio City Christmas Spectacular, hello "Christmas in July" looting.

Goodbye Bronx renaissance, hello "Ladies And Gentlemen, The Bronx  Is Burning."

I voted for Joe Lhota because he KNOWS what he's doing.

He's been an Executive Vice President for Madison Square Garden, he led the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, and he was one of Rudy Giuliani's top deputies.

Bill deBlasio, on the other hand, can be summed up in one word...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that Germany is back, not only would I like to thank you,Canada, and Lithuania for your support, but I would like to announce that I am now considering a move to either one of you guys.

(In the interest of fairness,I would like to take a page from the book of Richard N. Hughes, for many years the station manager of New York's WPIX, and ask,  "What's YOUR opinion? I'd like to know." SERIOUSLY!)

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment