Monday, January 26, 2015

3.3 Oh,Waiter, Another Order of Crow, With A Side Order of My Words, Please?

It has come to my attention that certain people aren't exactly loving the (admittedly lame) attempt at humor that was SB 3.2 . I HAVE seen proof that what the weather people said is indeed right, so, sing along with me, (You know the melody.)

For he's a really big dummy,
For he's a really big dummy.
For he's a really big DUM-MEEEE!
Which nobody can deny!

I STILL stand by my Super Bowl pick and my review of Bella and the Bulldogs, AND BY THE WAY, if you were thinking of seeing Ridley Scott's "EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS" starring Christian Bale as Moses and John Turturro as the Pharoah, DON'T.

In somewhat related news, ABC's "4-week comedy extravaganza" GALAVANT just ended, and left me VERY disappointed. I was hoping our hero would save the beautiful princess and kill the evil king, but he and His Majesty have apparently joined a band of pirates and the princess, who become as bad as the king was before he fell in with Galavant, has banished his friends to the dungeon. I was kinda hoping he would live happily ever after!

Well, that's it for now, but make sure you have enough to eat and your lights are on!

Bye Buckaroos!
Steve

P.S. I may be Charlie, but with great freedom of speech comes (or, to quote some versions, "there must also come") GREAT RESPONSIBILITY, not the right to be a great big butthead as I was in  SB 3.2!

No comments:

Post a Comment