Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In Praise of George

George.

Let us repeat that name.

George.

Let us sample how it rolls off the tongue.

George.

Sounds musical,  does it?

George, George, George of  the Jungle, (sound of phonograph needle skipping)

ANNNNNND I think that's all we'll do with that without getting sued for copyright infringement.

George was our first President, a Beatle, two Presidents Bush,the pater familias of the Jetsons, an old friend who got me my apartment, and now
George (Louis Alexander Cambridge) is the future King of England.
Congratulations, Your Royal Highness.
I bet you wouldn't trade your new handle for Dweezil or Moon Unit.
I think it's real George.

Should I change the name of the Blog to George's Blog?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Still Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment