Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello,Britain!

Thanks for joining the ever-growing Steve's Blog family! My friends over on this side of the pond may know me as a Yankees, Rangers, Knicks, and Giants fan, but, as of right now, I'm a Man City supporter. I look forward to a long and fruitful alliance between the Sky Blues and my beloved Pinstripes.

Did any of you notice my allusion to "Summer Holiday" in one of my earlier posts? I thought that was one of the best rock movies EVER! My favourite scene was when that poor bloke mixed the Greek words for "bread" and "bride!" And of course, Cliff Richard provided some of his best vocals, bar none! My favourite songs in the whole movie were the title, "Big News," and that waltz, once I think of the title again, I will let you know.

I would like to apologise in advance for missing One Direction at Hersheypark Stadium on 5 July, but baseball and the Fourth long weekend, it's an American thing, you know.I WILL be going to see the Harrisburg Senators that night. Hope you understand.

Anyway, I share your excitement about Princess Kate. Hope the new girl turns out to be the spitting image of
her Mum!

Congratulations to Simon Cowell and THE X-FACTOR! Your recent alum, Olly Murrs, is really burning up the charts with "Troublemaker!" I wish our Idol and Voice winners had that kind of success!

Well, ladies and chaps, that puts the wraps on another mind-boggling edition of Steve's Blog (I know it ain't Shakespeare, Keats or Byron, but at least I like it!), but I'll see you before my hols, so keep enjoying your summer and...

...Cheerio!
Stve

No comments:

Post a Comment