Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hola, Mexico!

Bienvenidos a bordo, or, Welcome aboard, Mexico, and thanks for reading Steve's Blog! (OK, so, I'm only getting one pageview so  far, but Mr. or Ms.Reader, tell all your amigos that this is the best, OK, ONE OF THE BEST blogs on the internet, at least in my humble opinion.)

I have been to Mexico once, but I'm not ruling out a return visit, maybe not any time soon, but some time down the road. I'm not going to say anything to offend my new readership, hey, I need all the readers I can get, but, seriously, you really got to do something about "Montezuma's revenge!" It's been all those years ago, so why don't you just let bygones be bygones and let us Yanks  enjoy your otherwise beautiful country, OK?

Other than that, welcome to the blog, hermosa republica mexicana! If there's anything I can get you, I'm only a comment box away! (I'm going to be away from this blog from July 1 to July 8, sorry for the inconvenience.)

Until next time,

Adios, Buckaroos!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment